Meditation and mindfulness are scientifically studied to enrich your outlook on life and lower your reaction to everyday stressors.
In this free, 12 minute video, you will learn:
- The four key components of establishing and maintaining a meditation practice with our Co- Founder and lead instructor, Cheryl Brause.
- The potency of combining scientific research on habit formation with the essential intentions of a mindfulness practice
- The vast health benefits of mindfulness and meditation that come alongside a consistent practice
- How to cultivate the proper mindset that will inspire you to practice regularly
- Plus – a FREE guided meditation practice to experience first hand the stress reduction and calming properties that just a few minutes of meditation can have.
Are you ready to build a habitual meditation practice, once and for all? Get your FREE access now!
Meet the teacher
As one of the leading experts on mindfulness in Westchester, Cheryl Vigder Brause has created and led hundreds of programs and taught mindfulness locally and nationally to thousands of adults, teens and children in schools, businesses and privately. Once a corporate litigator and investment banker, Cheryl now uses her decade of personal practice and training to write, speak and teach about the transformative practice of mindfulness meditation. As a busy mother of three, she has expertise in mindful parenting, stress reduction, finding balance and making these ancient practices accessible in our busy, modern lives. Cheryl teaches people from her own personal and relatable experience how everyone can use a few simple tools each day to create a more peaceful, joy-filled, healthier life. She is thrilled to create this incredible space for people to pause and explore the transformative power of meditation.
Cheryl has had extensive training in the fields of meditation and mindfulness. She is a graduate of Mindful Schools Year-Long training, as well as a Mindful Schools Certified Instructor. She is certified in Learning to BREATHE, MBSR for Teens, and Stressed Teens (MBSR-T) and has completed her Level I and Level II Meditation Teacher Training with David Nichtern. Cheryl is a featured expert on the Simple Habit meditation app, which has2.7 million total signups and an average of 30,000 new users every week, and is a founding teacher for Journey LIVE, an exciting new live-streaming group meditation app. She is also the Co-Founder of www.2bpresent.com and the creator of 2bpTV, providing free online resources and programs to thousands of people and helping them discover the true gifts of learning how to slow down and connect inward to their inner strengths, stillness and unlimited potential.