download our complimentary
e-guide to mindfulness in the workplace!
- Learn more about our corporate wellness programs
- Discover how to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees
- Get a quick and easy mindfulness practice that you can experience right now
- Enjoy a free guided meditation with an expert instructor
simply complete the form below to receive your FREE e-guide to corporate mindfulness.
transform your workplace
- Become A Corporate Partner and Boost Employee Health & Well-Being!
- Bring our Expert Instructors and Customized Wellness Platform to your employees, LIVE and ON DEMAND, with the click of a button.
- Improve Corporate Culture, Performance, Morale, Resilience, and Overall Well-Being.
According to a recent Harvard Business Review study, Mindfulness should no longer be considered “nice-to-have” for executives. It’s a “must-have.” Mindfulness is a way to keep us healthy, to increase productivity and efficiency, to improve decision-making capabilities and leadership, and to protect ourselves from toxic stress.
Pause to be Present™ brings the latest research and advances in Mindfulness, Neuroscience and Positive Psychology, to your business or organization to teach you the skills you need to thrive.
individual & organizational benefits…
- Improve Job Satisfaction
- Decrease Stress & Anxiety
- Boost Focus, Performance & Productivity
- Cultivate Outstanding Leadership Skills
- Stimulate Creativity & Innovation
- Increase Health and Well-Being
- Create a Corporate Culture of Resilience
- Improve Collaboration and Teamwork
- Lower Healthcare Costs
- Increase Efficiency & Productivity
- Boost Morale and Job Satisfaction
who we are…
As a former investment banker on Wall Street and corporate litigator in Manhattan, our Co-Founder, Cheryl Brause, knows firsthand the pressures and stress of a busy and demanding professional life. Cheryl and her team of expert instructors bring their professional experience and mindfulness expertise into our corporate wellness programs.
Each instructor has training and deep professional experience in sharing wellness tools and practices from the fields of Mindfulness, Meditation, Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Clinical Psychology, Yoga, Mindful Movement, and more. We bring these practices to your workplace to offer you easy and accessible ways to lower stress, boost productivity, and improve overall well-being.
our clients include
“Every now and then you come across a class or a person who helps you to be a better person. Cheryl offers just that. I am a better person because of all the things that I have learned- I am a better spouse, a better mother, a better friend, a better co-worker, and actually even more compassionate with myself. And what’s the best part? That I got all this by simply learning how to slow down and calm down. I will be forever grateful! Taking the beginning meditation class is the single most important thing I have done for myself in the last decade. I can honestly say that my family and I are all happier because of my taking this one step to learn how to be calmer and more mindful.”
– Katie S. Ph.D., Psychologist
“This summer, Cheryl and Stephanie ran a mindfulness offsite for my business unit team. This was an extraordinary experience as we were able to take the day, in a beautiful lake setting, and learn some tools and techniques to help us reduce stress and be “mindful” and present in our daily activities and interactions. Cheryl has the unique ability to calm the soul and help us all remember what is important and how to be present. My team bonded and walked away with some amazing techniques to use at work and home. It was an awesome day and one that I would do again in a heartbeat!”
– Stacey F., Senior Vice President COMBE, Inc
” Cheryl and Stephanie at Pause were extremely professional from their initial meeting to understand our needs, to their organized proposal and, most importantly, through the ½ day of mindfulness they led for our team. Pause conducted an extremely uplifting and restorative mindfulness session. They spent time doing interactive exercises that helped us in the moment and also taught us simple techniques to draw upon throughout our stressful workdays, including a leave behind pocket size pamphlet we can refer to with easy-to-follow tips. Thank you Cheryl and Stephanie for a memorable, impactful experience that we will carry with us. “